Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saving the world

One TRIP  at a time!

I've been saving up my reusable grocery bags for the last year. I have a lot now and once we got up here I figured I'd put them in my trunk and use them. All the plastic bags drive me crazy to try and keep and i never remember to take them back so they can recycle them. We went once and as we were checking out  I remembered. This last time I was only in the produce when I remembered so BJ went out to get them. We didn't use 1 single plastic bag! And we bought a lot! Well I did use 2 bags for my produce but next time I don't plan too. We are saving the world! YAY

I guess you can call this one of my new years resolutions so I'll save a post and tell you the rest

2011 I plan on......
  • Reading the entire Book of Mormon by the time the baby gets here. Thats my way of preparing to become a mother.
  • By December be under my pre pregnancy weight  
  • Use my reusable bags every time I shop
  • Get all A's
  • Apply to to BYU-I nursing program
  • Be an amazing mother and wife
Thats about as realistic as I can get I think. The all A's might be the biggest challenge for me. School  just isn't the same importance to me as it was say 2 years ago.  But there you have it =]

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I did this in VA, love it. It does take a few trips before you automatically grab your bags. Amazing how much you can really fit in the reuse-able bags, makes the unloading so much faster. Good luck with your goals.