Sunday, January 9, 2011

NIght with boys


BJ has been dying to have someone come over to our house since we got here. When we picked Matt up from the airport BJ asked him to come over and see what we had done with the place. Matt being Matt said sure. BJ also has a friend Steve up here who he grew up with. We both told Matt he was more then welcome to come over whenever he wanted. He texted BJ and said we should do dinner on Saturday. BJ was so excited. I told him to invite Steve and think of something yummy to make. He came up with BBQ pulled chicken.
I have never made BBQ pulled chicken before.It turned out to be easy and super yummy!! BJ also said I had to do a fruit and veggie since the boys don't get real meals. I wanted to make my rolls but I didn't have bread flour and the recipe for my bread machine didn't work in my bosch. So we made the boys buy rolls. They were so excited when they got here. We had BBQ pulled chicken, edname, peaches, and tator tots. Steve said it was the best he has eaten since he  has been here. 

Steve saw that we had a nintendo 64 so he wanted to play mario kart. We put it on and I killed all the boys. They couldn't believe it. I won 4 times in a row and then I had to pee. They started the race without me cuz they didn't want me to win. Yeah I still came in 1st!! after six 1st places I told them I sucked at Choco Mountain so we played that and I came in 2nd. Then rainbow road I came in 3rd. They were pleased after that. 
We then played mario party. Before half the game was over I had 195 coins and the only star. One of the mini games was a golf one. The boys all were really far from the hole and on my turn I got a hole in one. They couldn't believe it. I laughed soooo much! It was so funny to see BJ freaking out cuz he sucks and the other boys trying to gang up on me so I'd lose. In the end Steve ended up winning but I did lose all my coins for them and stopped trying to win the mini games.

It was a fun night! I laughed so much. I can't remember the last time I laughed this much without gagging. Its always fun to beat boys at nintendo too! I'm sure this night will happen a lot. BJ loves having them over and they love eating a real meal. I'm more then happy to cook for them in exchange for a fun night =]

No comments: