Sunday, January 23, 2011

23 weeks/24 weeks

I never got around to taking a picture for my 23rd week. here I am at 24.

6 months Baby!!!!

I can't believe that I am 6 months pregnant. Thats like legit prego! Its amazing how different everyone can look. We met a girl who is due 3 weeks before me and she didn't even look pregnant. She had on a regular jacket and it was zipped up. There I was in full on maternity clothes and there was no buttoning my jacket. I don't mind though cuz my belly measured right on so I'm fine looking thicker then everyone else. Plus I get lots of help these days. The other day I dropped my pen off of my desk like 3 times. After the 2nd time I just sat there thinking about if I really needed it or not when the boy next to me and the teacher both went to grab it for me. And I get the awwwww sounds whenever we go swimming and I float on my back.  I guess there is something cute about a huge belly sticking out of the water =]

Here are the updates I wrote during week 23

~ I'm slowing growing out of my 2 pairs of jeans
~I for sure know when she is awake. No more guess work.
~She is a dancer/wiggle worm all day but mostly during class and at bedtime
~She gets herself in positions that can bring tears to my eyes being so uncomfortable
~Swimming makes my body feel amazing afterwards!!!!! its like my belly deflates or something!
~I worked out a lot this past week. Walked for 45 mins, played full on basketball with BJ, swam for an hour
~BJ and I sat in her room with stuffed animals practicing how to fold cloth diapers.
~ BJ also uses my stomach as a shelf for his phone
~ I would LOVE a phil and ted stroller! but we prolly wont have the money for that. Baby trend seems to be a good choice for a jogging stroller. It still attaches a car seat and we found a black and green one that we liked that has the matching car seat.

Week 24
~ I might of had a melt down after buying some cute cute outfits for her and BJ caring less about them.
~Sleep is starting to not be friends with me and I'm starting to worry that we will never be friends again =/
~ She wiggles all the time. Its mostly during times I need to be focused on something. Its extremely hard to sit in a A&P class and have her dancing. I find myself thinking about her and missing half the lecture! She also is awake when I go pee in the middle of the night making it hard to fall back asleep cuz i'm paying too much attention to her.
~I took a nap 2 times this week. This was bad news because I couldn't fall asleep at night which ended up with me having less sleep. I really hope my energy isn't fading away just yet
~ My felt super super old during my early childhood class. After walking up 3 flights of stairs in jeans, a long sleeve shirt, snow boots and my hair down I sat down waiting for class. I was uncomfortable so I walked around the hall then stood the first 5 minutes of class. We then took a quiz and I was burning up!!! I was sweating from every pore on my body. I asked the girls at my table if they were hot and they said they felt great. I was dying!!! I rolled up my sleeves and pulled my hair up. I was fanning myself with my notebook and my teacher walked by and asked... "Hormones??" I told her I was hot but I felt soooooooo old when she asked me that. I guess I really am pregnant. That is only something you ask a pregnant women!!! Man she made me feel like I was 30 not 22!!


I'm starting to get really excited. There are soooo many baby girls in our ward that makes me really want these next 4 months go to by quickly!

No comments: