Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dinner


Yes I realize that most of my post this week have been about food.

When you eat like I do, it becomes a big part of your life.

I have been wanting soup in a bread bowl since the day we arrived in Rexburg.

I finally got it today! Homemadeish style

It's expensive to buy a bread bowl and I never felt like going out just for that.

I have stopped at several places to see if they had them, and they didn't.

Today at the grocery store we were getting our breads (French rolls for meatball subs!!! and regular bread) When I saw a whole section on "FANCY" bread. You know the really yummy bread that you always want to buy but don't cuz its one little loaf for $5! Yeah well it smelled amazing so I checked it out. They had bread bowl loafs that you could get for $.99! I was soooo excited! I had never seen that before! Not that I could buy whenever I wanted!!!! I asked BJ if he wanted to get two of the individual loafs or get a big one and share. He went with a loaf that isn't meant for bread bowls, even though they had some meant just for that purpose. He wanted the 3 cheese kind and I didn't care as long as we bought something. We had left over Bear Creek potato soup too. Thats the BEST potato soup ever! 

I ate the insides while the soup was cooking and saved the top for when we ate. I ate most of it. It was dang good! PLUS it was only $2.99 for a meal for 2! Can't go wrong with that! 

It has officially been added to our dinner list

**I've been trying to build a good dinner list since I acutally make dinner every day now. The 4 that we had got old real fast! We are slowly adding too it though!**

No comments: