Wednesday, January 12, 2011

22 weeks


~ every one has heard of the famous" pregnant women eating pickles and ice cream" right?! I always thought it was silly. Well I'm sad to admit I woke up around 1:30 am and couldn't sleep. Around 4:30 I got hungry and thought about some ice cream. I dished myself some and saw the pickle jar and had to have one. I ate a pickle then a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream then another pickle. Afterwards I couldn't believe that just happened! It wasnt gross at all.

~ she is getting stronger. The strangest feeling is her kicking and moving around. Sometimes it feels like there is a big hand in my stomach that is trying to tickle me. I enjoy laying back and feeling her movements. It's still weird but I love it!

~ there are a ton of baby girls in my ward and it makes me so excited to meet my baby girl. I can't wait to put flowers in her hair and put her in cute frilly dresses!

~ my pocket cloth diaper came in the mail. BJ catches me holding it and rubbing my tummy. He caught me sitting in the baby room dazing off while rubbing my tummy. He thinks it's funny when I go off into baby land. He always tries to get my attention in the mornings when I'm listening and feeling the baby.

~ I've had a strong urge to go swimming all week. Idk where it's come from but I'm determined to go swimming this week. Thankfully the school has an in door pool! Thanks for sending your maternity swim suit Kerri!

~ laying down is starting to not be my favorite spot. My hips ache if I lay to long and I can't seem to find the right way to sleep.

~ i found out this week if I wear my glasses for too long I get sick. Its weird how that changed in like a months time.

~ This week also marked the last week of stealing BJ's jackets. I put one on yesterday and I could barely zip it up!! Today I wore another one of his and I couldn't zip it but I could button the buttons. Thankfully I bought  a 2XL jacket so I could grow with it. That one will forever fit.. I think and hope!

~ I'm not one that likes to go pee. It just seems like a waste of time. She does not like when my bladder is full. If I have to pee and don't go right that second she will sit and kick me until I finally go. Its fun to feel her but I'm just waiting for the day when she kicks and it just comes out!

~ I still love potatoes but I'm branching out. I don't have them at every single meal anymore.

3 comments:

Bre said...

Your sister's old maternity swim suit? Sounds a little disgusting to me!

Kerri said...

pillow between the knees and later under the tummy will help when you are trying to sleep, but from now on that's pretty much all you do is try to sleep :) swimming will be so grand, you'll be weightless and feel wonderful! glad you are getting use out my maternity stuff :) you are so cute prego, i'm so ridiculously bummed i don't get to see you in person. *tears*

Hebner Happenings said...

it sounds like you are going to have a little girl just like you.