Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Husband award!

Goes to BJ!

He doesn't have class on Tuesday Thursdays and I have my only early class those days. I woke up 30 mins before I had to leave. While I was getting ready he...
made me a bagel
poured me some juice
laid out my prenatal 
got my socks and shoes out
then went and turned on the car and scraped off all the ice and snow for me (it was like 2 degrees)
Then did all the dishes while I was at school

Yup he gets the award. Even puts up with me when I make him go work out then am super super super cranky the rest of the night because I'm sore and tired. Yeah he even proof read my paper. 
Can I just say I'm one lucky girl!!!!

1 comment:

gary hebner said...

I was thinking i had the award til you said he puts up with you. hahahahhehehehe you lived we me longer so maybe i'm the winner!!!!!