Sunday, January 2, 2011

21 weeks

21 weeks

So I try and take a picture in a cute outfit but I was blogging and already in my pjs so this is the best its going to get. One week I'll take a really good belly picture. Don't mind the lump going across my mid belly. Non of my undershirts stay down and I have this lump daily. It drives me nuts!

This is BJ "leaning like a cholo" 
above picture was taken at pizza hut at about 8:30 pm in 5 degree weather. I had made dinner and we ate and cleaned up and were watching our nightly episodes of Bones. I got up  to pee and as I walked into the bathroom I felt the need to order Pizza Hut. We bought a siesta sak and said no going out to eat for at least a month if we buy it. Well I came up with about 20 reasons to get BJ to go while peeing and was able to to convince him we needed it. =] He is such a sport to drive me on such icy scary roads in our pjs to Pizza Hut. Man was it WORTH IT!!!  

Updates
~ I no longer have to wear my glasses everyday. I haven't gotten sick in awhile. If I do it doesn't last long
~ I eat and eat and eat and eat.  BJ likes to note how much daily
~ We go through 2 bags of frozen potatoes of all kinds and a 5lb bag of potatoes weekly
~ I'm suddenly in love with smoothies and make one everyday
~I crave diner food. I really wish there was one here!
~ We LOVE the water up here and go through our 2 gallon jug in 2 days 
~ I have been sleeping with a pillow under my belly since about week 16. I'm starting to think I need one for my hips which now ache all the time
~ I cannot lay on my back for very long. Even in a reclined position. I have to be on my side
~ The baby moves a ton! She finally has found my right side and seems not to enjoy it as much as my left
~ From 9-10 pm I feel every move she makes the entire time
~ I have experienced, standing up to do something and not being able to move because of her position and just standing there in a weird pose for at least 3 minutes, many times!
~ My stomach seems to be a different size everyday. When I wake up I sometimes forget I'm pregnant until I'm starving and need to eat within 10 minutes of waking up. 
~ I am not looking forward to sitting at the desk when school starts this week
~ I met a women who was 30 weeks pregnant and I was huge compared to her(she also was 6 somethin)
~ I woke up at 4 am starving and could not fall back asleep until I got up and ate something
~ She still loves her daddy and will always calm down when BJ rubs my stomach
~ When I tease BJ or try to tickle him she always kicks me. I say she is trying to get to him too so I'll hold my stomach to him so we can both attach =]
~My enlarged breasts startle me all the time. I'm not use to them and I'm so glad I didn't have them in my running/soccer/volleyball/basketball days!
~Hopefully within the next week or so I will find a doctor up here and then get in for an appointment

1 comment:

Kerri said...

amazing cholo picture, makes me homesick! pizza hut sounds delicious, and don't be fooled, craving won't go away til your done nursing.