Friday, December 31, 2010

Snow!!

You can't see it but the flakes were HUGE!!!!
 This is my snow man. It didn't work using gloves so I used my bare hands. this is as big as I could handle
 I put this right outside our bedroom window. It lasted until the next day snow
 BJ working on his. He was a lot better at making his. I helped roll 2 of them but mine were the 2 small ones
We wake up and first thing when we come into the kitchen is look out the window on the door and see whats going on outside. When we first got up here it snowed at night. Then we woke up one day and it was still snowing!! We were so excited! We ate breakfast and got on our snow stuff. We went out and took the trash out then got our mail. Then we stopped behind our house and played. You can tell we are the new kids on the block. No one else was outside. We had fun though. It snowed for 3 days in the morning and the 3rd day it was the video. The flakes were huge! It was a real snow storm where the others it was just fun falling snow. I'm loving the snow. It kind of hurts your eyes when you go outside but it is always sooo pretty!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

You are so cute. In a couple of years you'll be inside watching all the new kids play in the snow and think "aw, how cute". We're the same way. The locals think we're so cute for getting excited about ice skating and sledding etc. Fun stuff.

Hebner Happenings said...

I still look forward to the snow. Today I ventured out to make my own snowman, but didn't get him done. I'll put on the finishing touches tommorrow. There will still be pently of snow. You just enjoy it!