Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 1

I just posted the most recent picture of me so I'll just post 15 facts about me

1. I really have the greatest job ever and I'm so ready to be done. I'm counting the days down until I leave but I know I'll never find this job again!

2. I'm addicted to my new recliner. My husband knows I will be there when he gets home and I have eaten my dinner sitting there several times already.

3. If there is any down time or something I have to wait for my phone will be in my hands. Also if I have to be in a new sitsutaion or meet someone new I will make sure I'm more interested in my phone. Its made my anti social life so much easier!

4. I'm super looking forward to making friends in Idaho yet super scared I wont make any and then scared that my self-eetesm i've worked so hard on is going to drop again.

5. Can not wait to move to Idaho. Mainly so one family wont dominate our time. And I love new adventures. Change makes me happy!!!!

6. Already bought a boy outfit. I couldn't help but buy a batman onies! I'm giving it to BJ for christmas. Shh don't tell him! (If its a girl she will just have to deal with wearing it and being called a boy!)

7. I want to buy all the expensive baby things even though I know I shouldn't. I feel like I should buy them and have super nice things for future kids. I also know it wont happen and it makes just a tad sad.

8. I am retaking a course so I can apply to the Nursing program in the fall. I really really really want to do something with my degree and RN is my dream and I want to at least try!

9. I also secertly don't think I'm smart enough or will be able to handle being a nurse for reals.

10. I miss my sisters and bro very much and wish we could all live in the same city some day!

11. I'm not nervous or scared at all about being a mother or about giving birth. That makes me worried!

12. I'm obessed with my husband. He is my number 1 and I don't ever want to fall asleep without him in my bed!

13. I have a hard time letting anyone think I can't do something physical. I volunteer for the "I need some boys to help me move (insert something heavy or large)". I always will get things off the high shelves for people. If I'm at the gym I secertly race the person next to me and almost always win. I can't come in last in a race. I hide if i'm tired unless everyone is, but i'm still not as tired at them...

14. number 13 has made pregnant me very stressed out and feel like the worlds biggest pansy! I have to have my husband there so he will take over so it makes me feel like he just wants to do it and not that i can't do it.

15. I'm pretty much loving my life and all the twist in turns that are happening. I love love love getting older!!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

whoa, you posted a ton.
1- everyone is doing this 30 day thing, i'm looking forward to your posts
2- #13, pregnancy does make you feel like a pansy because you can't just do everything and its annoying because you could if you weren't prego.
3- i like your new car, tell me how it drives in the snow when you get to idaho
4- BJ sounds amazing. is there anything he can't do
5- i'm really glad you are getting use out of my maternity clothes, sorry they aren't cuter, i was on a super tight tight budget and was lucky to get what i got, makes me feel like the dollars i spent are more worth it even if you only wear them once. the green dress looks cute on you too! woohoo for cute maternity dresses, do the sleeves drive you nuts, i hated them.