Monday, December 27, 2010

Half way there!!!

20 weeks with 20 more to go!!

I've made it to the half way point! WOO HOO!!  I'm loving the 2nd trimester! Its so much nicer to me! I still get my sick days and I'm not 100% me but I can do lots more now. 
~ I eat like crazy! Yesterday I ate from the minute I woke up to the minute I went to sleep. Not just little snacks but meals all day. BJ didn't even eat lunch or dinner.Its funny how days I eat lots he isn't hungry. 
~ I feel her moving lots now. Mostly around 9 pm. She is super active right when I'm getting ready to settle down for the night. Even if I've laid in bed all day she is still awake and moving at night.
~ She favors my left side. She is breeched and I can always feel her little feet kicking me on my lower stomach and her head pushing up by my upper stomach.
~ One night she wanted to try something new and stretched across my stomach from my left side to the right and she laid as high up as she could get. I was sooo uncomfortable. I tried laying on both sides to get to her move. I got up and walked around. I danced around to get her to move. I drank some OJ. This was all around 10 pm and I was ready to go to bed. Finally being so uncomfortable I couldn't sit or stand I made BJ tickle my tummy. For some reason she doesn't like it and it worked! She kicked me LOTS but she moved back to her regular spot. 
~ She makes my stomach look funny 
~ My booty is expanding =[
~ I have a ton of stretch marks on my pretty boob and one on my love handle. 
~ The only thing I've noticed about taking my prenatals is my nails grow fast and are super strong. My hair has seemed to stop its usual fast growth and is thinning rather than thickening. Its also become kind of curly after I take a shower. If I leave it wet and don't comb through it, it will be curly when it dries. This has never happened before. 
~ BJ can always make her kick me. She must know its her daddy because if he wants her to move she will.
~ I have lots more energy now and am in the mood to go on walks and work out.
~ I love love love white bread and potatoes
~ Every time I go to the store I want to buy her something and never do
~ My lower back hurts really bad if I sit in those metal folding chairs.
~ If I sit a certain way my back right where my butt creak is will hurt and BJ has to rub it for me.
~ My tummy catches everything. I've hit my stomach with the car door lots. All my shirts already have at least one stain on the stomach area.
~ I love maternity bottoms and think all pants should go without buttons or zippers
~ I make grunting nosies unknown to me whenever I bend over or lift anything. BJ always comes to aid to ask whats wrong and I never know what he is talking about.
~ If someone talks about a food item more then once around me I have to eat it
~ I only cried 3 times during the whole packing unpacking process
~ During week 19 I woke up every morning at 6 am starving! 
~ I sleep at least 10 hours every night and some days take a nap
~ When we go to the grocery store I always end up eating something we bought at the counter while still paying
~ Starting to get my sweet tooth back but still not a fan of chocolate


No comments: