Thursday, December 23, 2010

The new pad

 Our kitchen. Not as many cabinets but I love this lay out so much more and they are pretty!! I also like that the microwave is above the stove and not on the counter! You also walk in the door right to the kitchen so we don't have worry about getting the carpet wet with our snow boots.

This is our wide open living room. I like that its spacious and I like the carpet.

This is our closet behind the front door. I like having it there to put our jackets and boots in. Its pretty big too
 This is our bathroom. Its way bigger then what I was expecting!! The bath tub is a tad smaller than our other one but the water stays the same temp the whole shower so BJ was happy!! We don't have a medicine cabinet but we have 3 drawers and a cabinet so its works.
 Our washer and dryer are super tiny but I'm still happy with them!!! We went to the laundry mat to wash all our blankets and it was zero fun! It might take a bit longer to do loads but I'm more then ok with that!
 This is the master bedroom. Its a lot bigger but you can't get the whole thing in the picture. It looks more like baby room.
I was happy with the closet! Its not nearly as big as the one in AZ but we have a lot storage. We were able to fit all of our winter and summer clothes in our closet and the baby closet has all our storage and crafts stuff.

This is the closet up front. Just to show you how big it was!


BJ wants me to use my bloggie and take a video of the place so show what we have done with it. I might get around to doing it soon and I'll post it.

So far we love it! I'll post more soon. Its dinner time and I'm hungry!

No comments: