Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend of fun

BJ's famliy goes the the Arizona State fair every year! I have never been a fan of the fair. This year they wanted to see the monster trucks
 The mosters trucks were pretty sweet. I had the cutest little girls sitting in front of me so i was more entertained by them. They also go for the food. They get piggly wiggly fries, turkey legs, cinnamon rolls, and kettle corn. I only eat the fries and kettle corn! We got the huge bag this year and we were the ones who ate most of it so we got the left overs! The most entertaining part was they had a motor home derby. The motor homes just plowed into each other and went until there was only one left moving. I took a video of it and as soon as I figure out how to post it i will!!! It was so funny and one even caught fire!!!!
BJ and I shouldn't be allowed to go to the fair. We like to waste our money. We were walking around and saw these and had to get one. Its a guitar that plays music and a water bottle! This is the coolest suveinor cup i have ever seen! It holds a ton of liquid too!!! BJ was very stoked about it!!!
This was the best buy we think! Its this amazing!!!! We saw these signs and BJ wanted one really bad. The guys hand carves them and paints them right there at the fair. We don't have anything like this. BJ said it would be perfect to have in our home up in Idaho with the snow and everything. We think its pretty sweet.

We also got jewerly cleaner. I saw it last year and didn't get it and have thought about it all year long. I figureed if i thought about all year then its worth buying. So now I can clean my ring at home! We also got BJ a new wallet and some pretty sweet belt buckles. They are differnet types of trucks. Then we got suckered into buying this shoe cleaner stuff. It really is amazing and even though we shouldn't have spent the money on it, all of our shoes look brand new. I sat and clean all of them yesterday.
Look at my sweet new boots!!!!!!! Aren't they cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JCPenny is having their big blow out sale so we went shopping. I love JC Pennys!! I have always shopped there and you can always find good deals. We got BJ new jeans and long sleeve shirts then I wanted some boots. I wanted cute leather boots but they are just so expensive and all have heels on them. They had a ton on sale and I kept trying to figure out if i'd wear them because i really wanted them. BJ found these and said they would be perfect for me! At first  look I thought they were UGLY then I looked at them and realized they would be perfect. They are snow boots but they lace up and have cute fur on them. They have great grip on the bottom and are super roomy so i can wear big socks! they were 50% off so we got them! We got tons for cheap!!! I love that store!!!!

We had a great weekend but spent way to much money. I tried saving our money this last month so we could buy winter stuff and we went through all that money. Now its saving time again for BJ"s birthday, the trip up to idaho, and garretts birthday trip.

No comments: