Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday Boy!

BJ is the BIG 2-4!! Woot Woot! It still seems sooo old to me. HAHA I tease him all the time that he is an old man but I'm not that far behind. We woke up sunday morning and it was around 7:30. I said happy birthday. His response was, "I'm not an old man yet! Not until 8 something!!" haha I love that boy!

I'm so so so so grateful this man is mine for all time! Lucky you i'm going to tell you some of the reasons why he is oh so amazing!
 
  • I was reading a blog once and came across this statement about the lady's husband "But he cannot and will not meet every need. Nor should he, really. Show me the girl who says all her needs are met by her husband alone (and I'll tell her she just hasn't met the right friend yet)." Well sista you can meet this girl who couldn't ever find a friend greater then my husband. I kinda get what she is saying, girlfriends are nice to have, but hands down when I need someone to talk to, someone to play with, someone to just let all my frusations out on, I'm going to my husband!!!!
  • He is and always will be my movie guy! You know when you watch a movie and the guy is so smart, sexy, cute, charming, and you sit there wishing I WANT A MAN LIKE THAT!!! Well i'm the super lucky girl who got that guy from every movie, song, book that has a cute couple in it! I'm so not kidding either! Never will I hear about a cute thing a guy did and think man I wish my husband did that, cuz he does and I'm sure he always will!
  • He take such great care of me! No matter what is happening or going on he makes sure I am well taken care of and happy. He always puts me first even when I'm trying to put him first. It just doesn't happen. Just last night I was sleeping and he took the blanket and I tried pulling it back. We had a tug of war for a bit then I gave up. He then woke up and covered me with the blanket and went back to sleep!
  • He is the greatest daddy ever.... already!!! If I'm super sick he will do anything and everything to help me feel better. He will sit and rub my tummy cuz that always makes everything better. He will wake up in the middle of the night when I go pee and make sure I'm ok. He cuddles me in his sleep and his hand always is on my tummy. He says things like, " Is the baby mad at you right now? Don't worry I'll spank him when he gets out." hahah already keeping the kid in line for me! We even woke up and I was sick on his actual birthday and tired to do everything for him but he wouldn't allow it. He said that once you become parents you give up your birthday rights to take care of your kids. I came back with that we weren't acutally parents yet and he said we have one on the way and he is going to take care of me since i'm taking care of the baby. he is very sweet!
  • He is super goofy and always making me laugh!
  • He keeps me in line and gets to church and to the activities we are suppose to go to
  • only has 1 bad day a month. Not kidding! The rest of the month he is  super happy every minute making me laugh!
  • Sexiest dancer I have ever met! I'm prolly the only person who thinks its sexy but his moves are amazing!
  • He is so cuddley! I love that he always wants to cuddle and will stop whatever he is doing just to cuddle me. During my sick times i'll just lay in bed. He will come in and cuddle me until I fall asleep. He will just play on his ipod. Then he will get up and go play video games. I usually wake up cuz he left (can't sleep long when he isn't in the bed with me!) and go out and sit on the couch with him. He will pause his game and cuddle me and I usually end up falling back to sleep and he will keep playing. He'll even stop his game and come check on me if I do stay in my bed.
  • He is a hard worker and always willing to go the extra mile!
  • He loves his family and willing to be there for them and help them with everything.
  • He complments me daily and always makes me feel loved!
  • He gives me everything I want. He spoils me too much. He says no then always finds a way for me to have it.
  • He is simply my best friend!

 

1 comment:

Kerri said...

tell him happy birthday from us!