Monday, November 29, 2010

16 weeks

 Now that I am 4 months along I figured I can start the Belly Pictures. I wasn't going to until 4 months. And the fact that I wore Kerri's maternity skirts to church kind of made it a bit more real. THANK KERRI! I'm sooo glad to have stuff now! This is the first outfit i've worn that didn't make me uncomfortable at all in a long time!! Thats saying a lot! I wore it all day which is a record for me! I'll prolly live in these skirts until we leave. Then it might be a tad chilly. I read that by 20 weeks women gain 10-15 pounds. I've only gained 3-5 pounds. In a month i'll be 10 pounds more?!? I'm so not looking forward to that stage!
We thought we would keep track of our other baby too. I'm hoping BJ gets smaller not larger but that doesn't seem to be happening. =] He already has cravings.

No comments: