Monday, November 29, 2010

My desk

This is what I see when I sit at my desk. My handsome husband and wee little baby. The day after I got the ultra sound I went to work and made the Popsicle stick frame. I put it next to my husband and everyone admires it as they walk pass. That's how a lot of my students found out I was pregnant. I love these two pictures. BJ looks so happy and young. It was the day we took our engagement photos. That day was so long but we had so much fun imaging our lives together. That picture has been on my desk ever since. There were many days where I sat and just looked at it and marveled that he was going to be mine forever. Little did we know how happy we really could be and yet to know how happy life really is! Now I sit and stare at my baby. I love love love the ultrasound pictures. I love the big head and belly with his hand by his face. I can't help but love these two! I don't know how I got to be so blessed to be given these two. BJ and I are so very excited to meet our little one. I am so very very grateful that families are eternal!

No comments: