Monday, November 29, 2010

I am thankful for...

1. TEMPLES!! I hope to visit a bunch to see how beautiful they all are someday!
2. Getting married to my husband in the temple and knowing that families can be forever! Life after this with my family makes my bad days better!
3. Having a baby call my uterus a home! Who i can't wait to move out in 5 months!
4. Parents who have spent their lives gaining knowlegde and freely giving that knowlegde to me in my time of need They always have an answer for me!
5. My siblings! And the families they share with me!
6. New adventures I love change!!
7. A job that allows me to be pregnant Mostly where i sit and blog all day and get paid
8. Education  Even though I have many break downs and say mean things about ASU
9. Living in the land of the free USA rules I don't care what any says
10. Friends Who let me be apart of their lives
11. Nice people you come across Love when stangers are nice and do good deeds out of nowhere
12. My healthy body I hate being sick!
13. Growing older each day (yes I love getting older!) Bring on the life experiences!!!!
14. The chance to be a good person and work on things i'm not good at word!
15. The color green Makes the world a pretty place!
16. Warm clothes and a hubby to cuddle up to in the early mornings FAVORITE!
17. Having a car to get from point A to point B and then back to point A
18. The internet to keep connected to ppl i know and who i pretend I know
19. My iphone that makes every situtaion non boring What did I do before the iphone?!?
20. Making dinners but having fast food dinners too
21. Gmail chats with the hubby while at work yes we are that kind of couple
22. My amazing apartment that I will miss but not the nasty little vistiors we get all to often
23. Having 2 incomes one for saving one for living
24. Food! now that i love eating again
25. Family traditions cuz we have the best ones!

No comments: