Friday, November 5, 2010

BYU-I CLASSES

I DID sign up for my first semester at BYU-Idaho!!!!

I was lucky enough to sign up only 4 days after it opened so I still got the good times! BJ has to wait until the 15th! EEK!!!! I might change mine around to better fit his but I was able to score 3 online classes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE online classes! Hence I'm an online major at ASU! Online is so much better!

Why is it better you ask?
A- You have a due date and you can work on it and do the assignment whenever you want! Test are open for at least 24 hours and you choose when you want to take it!
B- It is always open book! Unless its like a math test then you have to go into the testing center but I have only cool classes and don't ever go to the testing center!!
C- There are ZERO stupied people that you have to deal with! If you have a "group" activity, it mostly means you do your part and email everyone for the rest, or group disscusions are forums and you can pick which ones you read and who to respond too! That by far is the best part online! No stupid person going on and on and on about something. No one interputting the lecture (cuz they are all power points) and not getting all the info you were suppose too! No old people ( no disrepect I mean its great you wanna continue your education... but) that don't understand something and spend half the class trying to figure it out when everyone got it the first 5 mintues! And no dumb stories that happend to them about why it relates!

Mostly I'm just anti social and online means I can do my work the way I want and not have to deal with people. Sure there are complications with the internet or dumb blackboard (the place where the class is online) but usually if something goes down you get like another week to finish!

Yes there are some classes that shouldn't be done online ie MATH! but i'm passed all those kinds of classes so online is amazing!

One class I signed up for is all about Children Literature. It will cover old and new books and all about kid books. I'm very excited for that class. It will be online and it is a pretty hard core class but i'm excited!!!


No comments: