Friday, November 19, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!


I came to work today to find out that I got a .....

$2000 grant!!!!!!!!!

That means all we have to pay for is BJ's schooling! and well my books. I'm super excited!!! I had no clue that I was going to get a grant! I guess that means my GPA isn't as bad as I thought and BYU is willing to pay for my schooling. I'm more then ok with that! Its been awhile since I've gotten money for school. I went the first 3 years of community college for free. Then I ended up not getting my BIG Alhambra foundation scholarship and I was super bummed. I'm still in the hole for my one semester at ASU but at least we aren't adding more on to it! woooo hooo!!




This news couldn't have come at a better time. I had a very long and bad night yesterday. BJ was using it as his one grumpy day out of the month and we had lots to get done before we took off for the weekend. Then all the Balls were in town so it was birthday party time for BJ and Rachel. They share a birthday. I hate when they all get together. Usually it isn't bad cuz one of the sisters is always missing, but when they all are there it just means Krystal gets to be left out and sit in the cornor all night being ignored. This time I hung out with the brother in laws and it was so much better but that didn't last long. I will forever just go hang out with them when all of us get together.  Then we got an announcement that I can't post yet and it just made me pushed even more out of the way. Mostly cuz it deals with the one sibling who doesn't like me or want me to be in any way part of the family. This should have made it easier for me to be brought into the fold and acutally have something to talk about and put forth my two cents. Liz even tried extending the conversation out to me and I was just pushed even farther away. BJ tried too, but failed. Then all the sisters went off to talk and left me in my cornor again. I've gotten over it really. Its happened enough that I know my place and I'm not allowed in the sister circle. When its sister time I need to stay away. I get it and I do, but it makes it harder now that I'm pregnant and everything is starting to get more emotional for me. I guess its the roller coaster IDK! It just makes me miss my family so much more! It makes it harder thinking that I'll be over at the Balls again on sunday with everyone there again and  I'll have to do last night all over again and I wont even see my family for at least a week... and even still my sisters wont be there and it will be at least another year before I see them.

I'm just glad I have BJ and he understands and sees it. Usually he'll rescue me and we'll go home but he was busy talking work stuff with his dad and we stay til 11 pm!! wayy wayy past my bedtime! 

 I'm kind of super excited to get up to Idaho cuz at least we wont have any family around.. minus both of BJ's brother.. still his family.. oh well. At least we can make it more even on when we get to see our families and how often!

1 comment:

Hebner Happenings said...

sweetie, I'm sorry you don't feel included. Sometimes life dishes out something that just does not taste well. I wonder why this always happens? Oh well, just keep swimming....love ya tender--mama bear