Sunday, March 27, 2011

33 weeks

~ Its crazy how one day you can feel completely normal... as far as normal is when prego... and other days you just feel pregnant. I had half and half this week.

~ We went swimming and it felt amazing! I felt great the whole time in the pool then got out and waddled the rest of the night because she just felt really heavy.

~ She found my ribs and has decided that is her new favorite spot. I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't pull my muscle in my back and make it to where I can't breath. Thankfully my husband is strong and can relax the muscle for me since I can't reach it!

~ Its pretty bad but we found out that if BJ pounds on my back when she is hurting me she will move. I guess she doesn't like it. It makes her move though so when all else fails thats what we gotta do.

~ We learned about labor this week in birthing class. Did you know you can have your baby without breaking your water. Never knew that one! Learned what stripping your membranes means too.



For A&P I get extra credit for going to Body World. We went down to IF and Matt and Camille came with us. We had fun looking at all the cool bodies and then went to see the rest of the museum. 
The kids place had this cool horse outside.

They had a bunch of different antlers so BJ tried them on

They had some clothes the Indians wore

Matt and Camille both tried some on * note matt's arms*

He got stuck and couldn't get out of his shirt. It was pretty funny
* i wasn't suppose to take pictures. I found out later and had to delete some they saw me take oops*


BJ finally thought he would try out Guitar Hero so I sat and ate my breakfast while he was playing. I think the combo of food and music gave Rylee the thought that she would have her own little dance party. Whenever BJ was playing a song she was kicking like crazy. Then the music would stop and she would stop. The next song she was dancing again. I thought it was super funny.

**Watch the first part really close.
**Don't mind my gross stomach.
**I couldn't believe how much she was dancing.
**Can you see my stomach moving?!
**This is the first of many videos of her that I love and everyone will wonder why I posted them =]

She really likes music. We went to Savior of the World at school and she was awake the whole time. At one point she tried to come out of me through my stomach. She was pressing out more then she has ever done before. It was during a Men's Song. BJ said she is just like me because I'd rather listen to men sing then women. She has good taste in music already! 


One week left of classes
Then Finals week
Then  a week off
Then my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
(this is the first year I can remember I haven't had a count down for my birthday. The count down to her getting here is more important this year.)

I just think this picture is funny. Some day I'm going to put a basketball under this shirt and compare them to see if my stomach really is the size of a basketball lol

No comments: