Sunday, March 13, 2011

31 weeks


9 weeks left. I'm down to the single digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially signed up for classes. I have all online courses. 2 seem like they are going to be really hard. They were the only ones I could get into though. So I'll just be relying on the Lord lots this next semester to help me get through it with a newborn! 

Tomorrow I turn in my application for the Nursing program. First time I'll ever really go through with applying. It makes me super nervous to actually apply. I really really want to get it in!  I also really really don't know if I'll make it through the program if I get in so it makes me not want to get it. My feelings keep going back and forth. BJ is all for it and is making sure I apply. I guess we will see what happens. I will be super sad if I don't get in. But not surprised.  



Notice how fat my face is getting?! I told BJ I'm getting rolls on my neck. Idk if she is going to fit inside of me much longer. I really don't know if my stomach can get much bigger.

I realized this week that it is very obvious that I'm pregnant. I put on a shirt I haven't worn in awhile and told BJ it kind of hid my belly. Matt and BJ both looked at me and stated " Nothing can hide your belly!" It hit me that I am huge! No matter where I go or who I talk too someone always comments about pregnancy. 

I have added yet another pillow to sleep with. Having a pillow between my legs grantees a good nights rest. Other wise my hips ache all night

I'm so grateful for a husband who willingly makes dinner for me when I can't get off the couch

I realized this week that our lives are going to change. While making eggs one morning she was kicking me and I wondered how I was going to make eggs if she was crying. Then today I woke up starving and took a shower but felt horrible so we both laid back down and slept for another 2 hours. When I woke up she was kicking and I wondered what we would do if she was awake during that time. 

Hopefully we get to make it down to real stores and go shopping soon. Since it is finally march I can start buying all the little things she is going to need.

I ordered my pack n play! Should be here this week!

I was talking to my sister Liz and she told me about epi-no.


Anyone ever heard of it or used it? She said she used it with her second and it made a world of difference. I'm looking into it but wonder if its worth the $200. 



1 comment:

Kerri said...

the chubby face will go away, but i hate having my chubby face during pregnancy. even nancy, brad's super slim sister, gets the chubby face. i told myself that nearly daily when i brushed my teeth, even nancy got chubby cheeks, even nancy got chubby cheeks... etc. anyway, you look so cute. i can't wait to wrap my arms around that belly of yours.

yikes, that nursing program application sounds intense. i don't know what to hope for? get in or not, get in right?!! maybe i'll just hope you are happy no matter what and that you feel fulfilled no matter what happens with a degree

:)