Monday, March 7, 2011

What a day!






All three of these pictures plus way way more were me today! What gives?!?!

My first class I was super intense and so into everything the teacher said (not normal that class is a zzzzz) 

2nd class I cried the entire time. Some guy commented that as a family they would go camping and it was some of their best memories as a kid. Super touching right?! Yeah bawled my eyes out too. 

Went to the grocery store not 5 minutes after class and I seriously wanted to ram my cart into anyone and everyone in the store. If I were a cussing kind of girl I'm sure more then one would have heard the lot from me.

Made a list of the 5 or 6 items I needed for dinner. Looked at it maybe twice before the store, then once while in the middle of shopping. I still forgot 2 items on the list. 

I get home and start making dinner and I'm crying again. 

Dinner conversation:
Matt: I think I might go to FHE
BJ: Well should I give you a ride or is Camille going to take you?
Matt: Either way is fine. The doctor said not to drive for a bit
Me : (Listening intently and was there when doctor said not to drive for a few days, completely serious) Matt why don't you just take our car?!!!


I blame the hormones! 




No comments: