Friday, March 11, 2011

Great day!

After a week of school and playing with my brother in law Dan then a weekend of taking care of my brother law Matt on top of 2 tests, 2 projects and little sleep I was pooped!!

I was pretty much done with school by Thursday. My a&p teacher was extremely nice and gave us a take home test for the biggest test of the semester. I played hooky from class since he already gave us the test to start working on. I was able to sleep until my body said get up. My hips didn't hurt at during the night so I slept the full 8 hours! I had enough time to make myself a real breakfast! I even watched an episode of "in plain sight". During which I got a huge craving for a doughnut. I checked the temp outside and it was 45!!

I have been DYING to ride my bike for over 2 weeks now. The snow has started to melt then it would snow again. Its to the point where the snow is almost gone and the sidewalks are finally clear.I talked BJ into riding our bikes to the doughnut shop. It took some talking but I won! We rode our bikes the 2 miles to the doughnut shop
I got a Blueberry crumb doughnut. Most amazing doughnut ever! It tasted pretty much like a muffin. It was exactly what I was looking for!

Then I got hungry so we found a pizza place that had a $5 pizzas. Lucky us the BYU game was on.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE talks about BYU basketball here and or about Utah State and since we don't have tv and I dont like watching sports we never have a clue whats going on. Since we had free time we ate our pizza and enjoyed the game. ( they won by the way!)

We then rode home and I was pretty much done for. I realized how out of shape I am when I'm dying going up a slight incline. I felt like I had ridden 20 miles instead of 4.

Danny bought guitar hero for the Wii and left it here for us to play. When we came home and I had time to play some before it was time to go to the temple.

Our calling is a sealing couple. We go once a month and do sealings. We have been wanting to do sealings since we got married but never knew how to go about doing them. Now we get to do it once a month. The sealer was a very cute old man. He had a story to tell after each set of sealings. One that was interesting. He said in the year 2010 that temple had done about 1.7 million ordinances. Of those there were only 748 mistakes. That was something like a .04% error. He said they went back and fixed every single one. Crazy that out soooo many there was less than a 1000 that had an error!


After the temple BJ got to go play church ball. He looks forward to it every week. I watch while doing homework most of the time.

All in all it was a great day! I needed a day to step back so I can adjust back to our regular routine!

No comments: