Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lastest Ultrasound

Can you see my sweet girl!?
 ( yes its is a girl! BJ has been telling me it will come out a boy) 
I love ultrasounds!

I went in for my regular monthly appointment today. We got our hamburger first then waited for the actual doctor to get back from delivering a baby. I'm at a women's clinic and so far I have only seen the nurse practitioners. There are 3 doctors and I'm suppose to meet each one because we wont know which one will be on call when the baby comes. 

He was super rushed and I didn't get to ask him any of my questions. He measured me and started looking through my file. He asked if I had done a 20 week ultrasound and said non of my records showed it. I guess they forgot to included my last appoinment information in phoneix. He said he wanted do an ultrasound and make sure things were okay and he wanted to see what was going on since they would be delivering the baby anyways. I'm all for doing ultrasounds buts thats money we hadn't planned on spending.

The ultrasound tech lady was super chatty and took her sweet time. I love when they are in the mood to just look at the baby. I haven't seen her since I was 18 weeks and loved every second of the 20 minute ultrasound. It was crazy to see how big and different she looks now. The lady kept commenting that its really hard to do a 20 week scan on a 32 week baby because they are so big. I finally got to see how she was laying and figure out what has been poking me. Her head is down which I knew and I could see her little feet snug under my ribs. Her hands and feet are on my right side and her booty is facing my left. Thats pretty much  what I figured. I love when I'm right about her! 

She showed me that I was measuring at 34 weeks and that she was 5 pounds. Thats in the 80th percentile. 

BJ and I sat down and looked at dates and charts and figured that my real due date should be May 6th. That would be more accurate to my measuring and conception date. I guess we will see what happens. I'm putting out in the universe that she will come the last week of April. 
April is the best month anyways!!


No comments: