Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun filled Sunday

My brother in law Matt sent a scare through us on Sunday. His girlfriend called and told us he was in the hospital after he had a seizure.

We stopped dinner and rushed over there. We then waited for 5 hours or so before they took him to a room to stay over night.

I offered my husband to stay with him. At the time I didn't think anything of it. As I left the hospital alone I realized that my husband and I would be a part for the first time ever at night.

After a mire 5 hours of sleep it wasn't so bad. BJ got to "practice" sleeping on those chairs that pull into a bed. He didn't sleep at all because alarms kept going off.

Matt is doing good now. The doctor doesn't know why this happened but we all agree that he just pushed his body to the max and it shut down. He had been going on 2-3 hours a sleep for a few days and spent the day fasting. On top of being stressed at school, having a girlfriend, and being elder's quorum president, playing hockey, being a single, cleaning the temple late at night, he just needs to rest.

We kidnapped him and are making him spend the next few days at our place. Single life is just not calm and  I knew he would try to go right back into the full swing of things.

So all is well, and we get a little bit more time to get to know his girlfriend! Always a plus!

No comments: