Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pocatello

Rexburg has a total of 5 stores. Which means very very limited on anything. People always ask where you got something in Idaho Falls because thats where you have to go if you want to shop.

Well we decided to drive extra and visit some family in Pokey. Its about an hour and a half but BJ has a cousin there. I love hanging out with that family. It like hanging out at the Listers. We stayed with them when we first moved up here and I've been wanting to go back and play.

BJ's cousin is like 40, Janette who is married to Doug. They have 5 kids, Danielle 15, Devanne 13, Paker 11, Alexis 7, and Oliva 4. They all are amazing. They are from the Balls side and are super laid back and funny. I wanted to get all my baby stuff and thought it would be nice to have someone tell me yes get that or no you don't need that.

We drove down and headed over to Costco for some pizza. I have been wanting it forever! It was sooooooo good! We got some stuff then headed back home to meet up with Janette. Then we headed out and went to 4-5 stores looking and getting all the little stuff.  Then we went back and had dinner.

I have been dying for some Panda Express but its only in Idaho Falls. Doug is an amazing chief and made homemade orange chicken for me. He fried it and everything! They even made lo mein! It pretty much was the best meal I have had in hmmmmm FOREVER! Then they made homemade custard. Pretty much We all were in a food coma!

Rylee went crazy after I ate. She hasn't tasted such great food ever!! She also was showing off for her cousins  by pressing out against my stomach as far as she could. My stomach has never looked that lopsided before. She was going crazy over that food. They tried getting me to eat more but I wasn't about to give her any more and make her even more crazy.

I think I got most of the basic stuff. Now we wont be running to the store every day trying get stuff as we figure out what we need. There are a few things I still want to get but aren't a huge need to have.

All in all it was a great day! I'm glad we got to spend time with family and get to know them better. We might go down again next month depending on how I feel and when the baby comes!

No comments: