Friday, March 18, 2011

St.Patrick's Day

I woke up knowing that it was St. Patrick's day. I didn't have anything fun planned. My class was cancelled so we thought we would go for another bike ride. BJ wanted to watch March Madness and said that they were going to play all the games up at the school ( He never really knew what it was all about. He has never made a bracket before or anything. I've never really been into the whole thing but he has been so excited learning about it and watching the games that I've had fun watching too. We didn't do a bracket but he said he wants to next year!)  We got dressed and rode our bike up to school.


They had a HUGE screen down and projected the games on it! It was amazing! We stayed there pretty much all day watching each game that came on. BJ would watch the other games on his phone. There have been some pretty awesome plays! We got hungry so we left and got some food then came back for the BYU game. It was fun watching it with a ton of people all around cheering and booing. We then left again to eat dinner and went back for the last game. I watched while doing my 13 page take home test and studying.

My A&P teacher gives this HUGE test every semester over the heart. The study guide is like 4 packets long each with at least 5 pages and the test is super hard. He said that most people take 3-4 hours taking it in the testing center. The longest someone took was 5 hours!! I was sooo no looking forward to the test. There was no way I was going to be able to sit in the testing center with no food or water or able to go pee for 3 hours! THANKFULLY heavenly father prompted my teacher's son to ask him on a Disney cruise for a week. That made him willing to give us the test as a take home test! Thank goodness! I've spent 2 days on it so far and still have about 1/4 more to go!

My pregnancy brain almost got me again! I knew it was st patrick's day but while we were getting dressed I forgot about. Half way in to the first game I realized BJ wasn't wearing green and starting pinching him. He then tried to pinch me and I was covered head to toe in green. He got all booty hurt that I didn't tell it was st patrick's day when we were getting dressed. I told him I forgot about until just then. He didn't believe me. IDK why or how I ended up in all green but I did. I truly forgot I was suppose to wear green but thankfully I have a lot of it so take that pregnancy brain!!!!



I also got my pack in play or play yard this week!!! BJ made fun of me because as soon as it arrived I set it all up. He thinks its funny how excited I am for all this baby stuff. I put his mind at ease and took it down. He thought I was going to leave it up til the baby got here. This was the cheapest one I could find. I don't think I'm going to like the changing station part of it. It seems more of a hassle to use it then not but we'll see. 

1 comment:

Kerri said...

brad tried to pinch me before we got dressed and then said you can't get me, my eyes are green.

snooty green eyed man!

cute pix of your tummy, made my day!