Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good news!!!

My sister in law Rachel called us today to tell us

She is having another baby!!!

I am so excited for her! She had a baby last may so it was a big surprise! I am more then excited because that means yet another cousin the same age as our baby! I never had cousins to play with growing up so I always wanted to have kids the same time as my sisters! Thankfully I married into a late blooming family who is just starting out with their baby making.

My sister kerri had her son last year so our kids will be less then a year apart. My sister in law Liz is due 3 weeks before me so our kids (she doesn't find out what she is having until it comes out) will be less than a month apart. Now Rachel is pregnant and due in September so my kid will only be 4-5 months older! Hopefully my sister in law Marie is able to get pregnant this year as well. Family gatherings are going to be Soo much fun!

Hopefully by our next kid Kerri or kim wil be ready for another and then my brother in law Matt will get married and have his first.

Yay for babies and cousins their age!!!!

No comments: