Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh baby baby

Today was my check up day. I love/hate them. I love them because I always leave feeling so refreshed that everything is okay. I hate them because the week of the appointment I think of every wrong thing that could happen and think every pain or discomfort is a reason for something bad that I'm going to be told at said appointment. I'm crazy I know but I dread yet look forward to each appointment.

This one was the fastest appointment I've ever had. They weighed me, I peed in a cup, blood pressure taken, tummy measured, baby's heart was listened too, I was handed a glucose drink for next time, and we left. Pretty fast, pretty easy. My doctor showed me my chart and said this is good, good, good, and good. See you in 2 weeks. YAY!

Then I went to school to do my observation. We have to watch the preschool and answer questions. I mostly watch the little girls and think about what my little girl is going to be like.
In my head she is going to have BJ's beautiful dark olive skin. She is going to get his medium dark brown hair, my green eyes, my nose and BJ's lips. My eyebrows and his skinny body. She is going to be about 5'6 and be super athletic and have an amazing singing voice. She is going to be a wiz on the piano or organ (tee hee). She is going to have BJ's amazingly smart brains and my love of school. She is going to be bomb shell!!

We had a nice little talk with her when she was picking out her genes. I told her each thing she wanted and what to search for. All this is VERY possible because it is our genes. She just had to pick the right ones.

As  I watched the kids I realized.SHE CAN GET MY BUBBLE BUTT!!!! She can be an exact copy of me! Oh dear! I never really thought of the stuff she could get that didn't make her 10! She has potential to be anything from a 1 all the way to a 10. oh dear oh dear. My poor little girl. The doctor already pointed out that she has big ears. I hope her head grows into them.

My perfect little baby now has a huge bubble butt. My image is now slowly changing. I know its silly to think about all this and it doesn't matter what genes she picks up. She will be perfect not matter if she gets my rashy  yellow skin tone. I just never realized that I could have Krystal Jr growing here. I'm in for a big surprise.

 I just can't wait to see her!!!

No comments: