Monday, February 7, 2011

Hairless wonder

Have you ever met the Hairless wonder? I have! He is now my husband. 

When he was in the MTC they used to have "meetings" and BJ said that some day he was going to shave his entire body. We were talking about it and I said he should do it. I should know better. 


He shaved his legs. Thankfully I just shaved mine so they both are nice and smooth.



 He shaved his arms. His are smooth. Mine aren't.

 Then he shaved his head!!! 
 We of course had to play while we shaved it. 

 He was tempted to keep this look. What do you think?
 In case you forgot what he looked like. This was his hair that I spent an hour cutting to make it look some what ok. I'm not the best barber I found out.
Here he is ladys and gentleman. The Hairless wonder. He shaved everything. It took a good 2 hours. I had fun! I was super tired afterwards since we started at 9 but I think he looks good. He even let me pluck his eyebrows so they looked better. They aren't in the pictures. He's got a lot of good reactions from his brother and friends. He even has some of his mission buddies that were in the said "meeting" that he got to go show that he kept his word. He loves it.

1 comment:

gary hebner said...

if that took two hours, how many hours do you think it would take me to do the same thing? hahhahaha