Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

BJ had an early class so I was able to drop him off and go home to decorate and surprise him. I was going to go buy those fake rose pedals but those cost money so I just cut out a bunch of hearts.

I've been dying for a pamper day. All I ever want is a good back massage. BJ is always willing to rub out the knots but I wanted a real one with oil and a full body relaxing massage. I figured if I did it for him then he could do it for me.

So I set up our own little spa. 
BJ loves baths. I could live without them but I got bubbles to make the bath better. I found all the candles I could to set up in the bathroom too.

Then I set our room like they do at spas. I put down a blanket cuz I just washed my sheets and didn't want to get oil all over them. I got out the massage oil and made the bed look all cute. I set up a bunch of candles and found a Love song play list on pandora. They had a really good mix! BJ was surprised when we walked it. BJ fell asleep during his massage and its really hard to get a good massage when you have to lay on your side. But all in all it felt good. It was fun having the candles lit. I've never done anything like that before. It made for a very relaxing night and I got to fell asleep early.

No comments: