Friday, February 18, 2011

Breakfast

I wish I could have this meal EVERYDAY! This is one of my top five favorite meals. I was watching a movie and the people were eating a big breakfast. I tried talking BJ into going to the store for some bacon but he wasn't for it. Once we finally made it there I bought it and made the next day. I also walked in the store and saw fresh strawberries and almost fainted! The only bad thing about winter is you get stuck eating oranges for 4 months until the rest of the fruit comes back. BJ hates strawberries so that means I get to eat all of them!!!! Just looking at this picture makes me think we might have this for dinner! Don't tell anyone but I really had 2 hash brown patties. I hid the other one under my bread so my plate didn't look that much food =] And I pretty much ate the whole carton of strawberries with this meal too. And maybe just an extra piece of bacon or two. I didn't however eat all the bacon because I wanted to save some for BLTS! One of the only sandwiches I'm allowed to have!

No comments: