Sunday, February 13, 2011

27 weeks

This week was GREAT! I had no complaints this week. Yes my back still hurt every day, I got tired a lot, and she found my pubic bone and sent shooting pains in my lower region, BUT this week rocked!


Don't mind the closet or unmade bed... but what do you think of my dress!?!?!?!?!?

When I think of Valentine's day I think about my dad getting me a new outfit. I always remember having something new to wear that my dad would buy us. I always loved my Valentine's day outfits. When I moved away from home I kept the tradition alive and bought myself a new outfit. Last year BJ bought it for me. I'm not really into the holiday and don't ever go out of my way to do something but I always look forward to my new clothes. I was kind of worried that I wasn't going to get one this year. 

No one has maternity clothes here, not even walmart! There is one store that has some stuff but I've already been through it all and only will buy it if I HAVE to have something that will fit me, oh and DI has some stuff. I wasn't even going to bring it up then one day BJ said, "Hey when are you going to go get your Valentine's day outfit?" Saturday I still hadn't gone shopping so BJ took me out to lunch and drove the entire town looking for all the clothing stores. There is a total of 5 places that sells clothes here. We tried on one outfit that was just XL (the biggest size they had) and it made me look like a huge balloon!!!

 I was about to give up hope when BJ spotted one last store we hadn't been too. We went through the whole store and I found 4 or 5 shirts that I liked. Most of them I couldn't even get one. Some I needed help getting off. I was starting to get sad when I found a shirt that fit but prolly would only last me a week, 2 tops! We took one last look around the store and BJ spotted it! 

This is one of the many reasons I love him so much. A few weeks ago there was a very pregnant lady at church who had on a pencil dress on. I pointed it out to BJ and told him I've ALWAYS wanted one of those dresses but I had to wait until I was prego to wear one because my rolls would turn into one big roll and it would look good on me finally. When BJ saw the dress hanging he said he found my outfit and I was going to love it! He walked me over to the dress and I really almost fainted!  I LOVED IT!!!! We got it home and I tried it on again and BJ did the whole wooo and awwwe and even pointed out that my pink chucks would look cute with it! =] I was so excited to wear it to church today (minus the chucks)!!!! It was a tad over the price I was going to pay but I love it and am so so so so happy to have it. It may see the washer too many times because it is the most comfortable thing I now own!

enough on the very long Valentine's dress. Oh BJ got a video game for his gift

Now for baby updates
~ I love the morning time now.  Days I don't wake up and rush off to school I get to lay in bed and feel her kicking and moving around. Its my time with her that I still feel good and am enjoying her kicking. I keep her morning kicks to myself. The night time kicks I let BJ feel. 

~ I think she may have finally turned and be head down. I get lots of kick on the upper stomach and on the sides. Before they were all at the bottom. 

~Since this change She has found my pubic bone and pushes on it if I sit for to long. Classes are starting to seem extra long now. 

~ I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but she LOVES oranges! They say it takes 2 hours after you eat for them to eat or taste what you ate. She knows when I eat an orange or drink OJ. She gets super active the whole time I'm eating it. I think its funny.

~ I slept GREAT this week. I now sleep with three pillows and BJ now has started to complain that I have three and he only has one. 

~ I'm starting to sleep less at night. I used to get 10-11 hours each night. Its slowly going down to 8-9 hours. Trust me its a huge difference!

~ May used to seem so close now each day it seems to get farther and farther away.

~The line I say the most, "May 15th (nod head and smile) yup I have a little ways to go ( continue nodding) Its a girl." I say this over and over and over again.

~ I never understood the whole "nesting" phase but I'm started to get it. I want to go shopping and buy all her stuff and set up the room and wash all her clothes. Thats all I think about! Yet I can't bring myself to do it because it seems to early. I'm waiting until March. I'll prolly get everything the first weekend =]

~ As I'm typing my stomach started to get really tight. She likes to press up on my stomach and push out as hard as she can. I was pushing her back cuz it hurts and takes my breath away. As I was pushing I felt either her foot or hand pressed up on my stomach. There was a small bump just above my belly button. That was the weirdest/coolest thing yet!!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

very cute dress. i love valentines too. kaci is getting a new fancy dress from costco today. she's excited about giving out her valentines to her friends. v-day is so much fun for kids, not so much for adults.