Tuesday, February 22, 2011

28 weeks

Well hello 3rd and final trimester! I'm so happy to meet you!

Since I just posted my big belly I didn't take one for this week.

Updates
~ I did the glucose test today. My sister Kerri scared me about taking it because she said the stuff you have to drink is awful! I had to drink mine in class because you have to get your blood taken an hour later and my appointment was set up where I'd still be in class an hour before. Mine was lemon-lime flavor. I had to get up early and eat breakfast so there was time for it to digest before I drank the pure sugar drink. At first sip I was like oh I can do this. Then half way I gagged. Then my throat started to burn then I finally finished it within the 5 minutes like your suppose and my tummy just felt YUCKY! It tasted like super flat Sprite. You know when its super sugary and all the bubbles are gone. Yeah GROSS! 

~ I passed my glucose test so no more of that thankfully!!

~ I am not anemic! Thank goodness! 

~ I lost .5 of a pound since my appointment 2 weeks ago. I just realized how much I have gained and its a big scary number that I will not say EVER!

~ I'm now suppose to record kicking sessions everyday. Sunday I did my first one and she kicked 10 times in 10 minutes

~ My A&P teacher told the class a story today about how his wife was 7 months prego (me now) and she said she didn't feel the baby move very much so they listened to the heartbeat. Then the next day they couldn't find it so they went to the doctors and they induced her and she had a still born. YOU DO NOT TELL A 7 MONTH PREGNANT LADY THESE KINDS OF STORIES! LET ALONE IN CLASS! Yup I started bawling my eyes out. I couldn't have controlled it even if he had warned me. He went on to talk about more babies death and I couldn't take it so I had to leave the room. Who does that?!?! *this happened like 30 years ago***and we were learning about erythoblastis fetalis so it did relate but still**

~Then my doctor very seriously said to check each day for her 10 kicks within in hour and if I don't feel it at all to call them ASAP and if they are closed go right to the hospital.
Thanks everyone for scaring the crap out me within a 2 hour span.
 Not cool!

~ She is very active and so far no problems with not feeling movement

~ We got a nice tax return which I didn't even think about so that means.... WE GOT OUR PHIL AND TED STROLLER!! We went to the store and ordered it today!! I even get to order her a nice car seat and all of her diapers without feeling like we will be eating cereal and bread for a few months! Thank you tax return!

~ She is a social butterfly. Anytime I'm in a group setting where I'm talking and laughing and others are near me laughing and talking, she feels like she needs to be a part of it and goes crazy the whole time. She is kicking and turning and punching until the people leave.

~  I'm starting to sleep less at night which is fine because it feel rested when I wake up. But now I'm starting to want a nap during the day. I'd rather just sleep for a long at night but I guess I don't get to pick these days

1 comment:

Kerri said...

JEALOUS! i want a good stroller. i've never had anything better than "dime store junk". i've also never bought a new car seat, i'll need to take a whiff of what a new car seat smells like :)

who gets to use tax returns for anything but moving and surviving. i stand in awe. well done. good move buying a good stroller. i'm happy for you, just really jealous and happy!