Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What did you do a year ago today?


BJ and I carved pumpkins and I got a pretty shinny diamond ring!!!!
(I still love that my roommate was there and took pictures for me!!!!!!!)

Its fun to look back at stuff that happend this time last year. Almost daily I'm recalling something we could or couldn't do last year that we are doing or not doing now. Last year I was at work and BJ informed me that my ring was finished and that he was picking it up before he went to work! Ya know cuz he still worked at TASC and didn't get off until 9 pm and I just had to sit around and wait for him to finally come over!!! I remember I just wanted him to hand it over. I was so over the cute asking by that point cuz I know he had the ring. I was a good sport though and played along with the whole pumpkin carving event. I love carving pumpkins and had been looking forward to it but I think that was the fastest I have ever carved mine before.

(I just saw the ring inside and I'm looking at my roommate like HELLO there it is!!!)

I remember seeing my ring for the first time and it really hitting me that I was going to get married!!!! BJ was so nervous! I remember laughing at him and just kissing him because he was so cute! He totally forgot my name and he was shaking! I have no clue why since we had already said this was going to happen for like 4 months! I guess saying the real words and having a ring makes it more real. We both were just so excited and happy!!

(I carved <3 love <3 to get him to hurry up with the ring hahah who knew he was putting the ring in his)

A year later we are even MORE HAPPY and EXCITED to be with each other! I fell asleep super early last night. I figured I would try and get up when BJ does and spend a little bit of time with him without me feelings so sick. During my work hours I feel great and only sick once or twice. But as soon as I drive home it hits me and overwhelmes me the rest of the night. I'm not the best at waking up in the mornings but BJ was nice enough to let me sleep til 6:15. He always gets the grumpy Krystal in the mornings. He wakes up at 5 and kisses and cuddles me til he really gets out of bed at 5:30. Sometimes I sleep through it and other days I kiss him once roll over so I can contiune sleeping. Then he comes back and kisses me again right before he leaves and I grunt out I love you and be careful with a kiss. He comments that I never am happy when he wakes me up. I'm just not a morning person. I always try to wake up before him on the weekends so he can wake up to a happy loving cuddly wife.. its happen once since we have been married. I tried getting up when he does today but baby said it was to early so BJ let me sleep a little longer. I did wake up happy though!  BJ did go in an hour late to work but thats ok. We were able to enjoy breakfast together which never happens during the week! That was the most we could to celebrate the day we got engaged! We are to busy during the week to do anything else but it was nice to have my husband next to me all morning and to eat with him! I love that man sooooooo much! I still don't know why he is so willing to put up with me but I am forever gratful that he does!!!

No comments: