Monday, October 11, 2010

Good news Sunday

(random kids idk who they are)

Sunday was a day of great news!!!
We got the annoucement that BJ's sister Liz (the one who lives in utah) is PREGO!!!!! That is very exciting news because she has MS and that means good health on her part to carry another child! We couldn't be more excited!!! She is 3 weeks ahead of me. Her due date is April 24, 2011. The race is on! =]
I knew she was prego back when we found out. I have a weird sense about these kind of things. Also it was one of my dreaded things that one of BJ's sisters would get prego the same time as me. Why? Just because BJ gets pushed aside with everything and I wanted him to have the excitement for a bit. Well we got it for a few weeks. All in all it should be fun. Now we just need to see what we are having!!! I'm so glad that my kid will have a cousin their age! Forrest will be close to their age and his cousin Aubry will be a year older. I always wanted cousins my age growing up so I'm glad they will all have someone to play with!

The other exciting news is Dan got accepted to BYU-I!!!!!! This is great news!!!! Although, the in-laws thought better of buying a house for us, I'm still glad that Danny gets to have the real college experience!! (we might look into again now that its for sure we will all be up there.. we'll see but i'm thinking its a no go) It will be so good for him! And that means we will have a baby sitter up there! WOO HOO!!! That also means help moving our stuff up there! We now get to use the family trailer and truck to move our apartment up there and not have to rent a UHAUL! That will save us some bucks!

No comments: