Monday, October 11, 2010

BYU-I

BJ got his track assignment. He will be on the Fall/Winter Track. When I first read that I was floored! Why wouldn't they put us on the same track?!?!?!?

Then after thinking it through I was glad they did that! BJ will start in the winter with me and then he has off until September. We will have enough money saved for our 1st semester but then we will need to get a good job. Now BJ will be able to work through the spring and summer. He will be able good before all the summer kids start looking for jobs. And if he needs to drive a bit into a town to get a better job it wont be during the worst snow time. Which is very good news. Also the baby is coming right in the middle of spring term. Which means i'm going to have to adjust to having a baby and try to finish my term. Hopefully we can figure out BJ's work schedule and my classes so one of us can be with the baby. It will be interesting. Its also nice after June I wont have class until Jan. I hope to finish by next winters term. We will see how it works out.

BJ and I went looking at coats and boy oh boy are they going to cost a pretty penny. I'm thinking i'm going to either have to buy a really big coat or see if i can find a good deal on a maternity coat. I told BJ I want a cute jacket and a coat. Boys only have boring stuff. We only checked out one place but we are starting to hunt for warm clothes. I looked in our "coat closest" and in my "winter box". I am so doomed!!!! I'm hoping my little own personal heater helps me through my first winter up there! Everyone keeps telling me how frigid it is there. I'm starting to get a tad nervous!!!

These just don't look warm enough! But they are cute!! i'm going to have to wear things like sweaters and buy long sleeves. How weird is it to think that I'm going to put warm clothes on and not regret doing it by 1 pm. I need sock and real socks and slippers. I might acutally wear them! Thats a weird thought! I'm excited to try out a real winter but I don't think i'm ready!

No comments: