Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My job

Metro Tech is the LONGEST job I have ever held! It was neck and neck with Fry's, even with the months off in hawaii and summer break, but it has pulled ahead to be the longest job on my list. I don't know how people work at the same place for 20-40 years?!?!?

I'm itching to get away from this place. I'm just a need change kind of girl. I also cannot wait to be a stay at home mom! So much to be done that never gets done cuz I work full time! I promise BJ all the time I'll be the best stay at home mom ever if i never have to go back to work. Then I tell him how I wanna work at my kids schools when they all are in school. LOL

I really do have the best job even though i belly ache over it all the time. When I got pregnant the 2 teachers I work with stopped giving me stuff to do and started doing all the little tasks I always did that they could have done just didn't. At first it was nice. Now I'm bored. I sit and read blogs all day long and look stuff up online. OR I just stare at the kids doing work. Its nice that I don't have to walk and get up and down as much when I'm having my super queasy days but all I do is grade papers now. Thats not fun. Another thing is I've become super anti social. I blame it on the fact that I feel like I wanna puke and I don't want to be in a situation where I have to act all nice and fake when I just want to sit and not talk. If  I don't feel good I can't fake it! If i'm annoyed by you, you will get the ugly face not the straight i just wont say anything face. ITs so much harder to fake it when you feel yucky.

I know that sounds really really bad but i work with 2 very annoying teachers. They just aren't my kind of people. One is super lazy and other tries to take as many short cuts as possible that it ruins whatever she is doing. I've gone into my hole at work and only interact with them when need be. One asked me if she had done something wrong.  I felt really bad but I just told her I just needed my own space. Before I got pregnant i would just do whatever it was and roll my eyes later but now its sooo hard not to just be like hmm hello no! I try really really really hard but if they keep pestering me I finally break down. I know its part of the whole maturity thing i have yet mastered and i'll look back some day and realize how bratty i was but right now I'm sure its them and they need to stop being lazy and taking short cuts!!!

I do have to give a shout out to my co-worker Debby! I love that lady! I love all the ladies in the Day care. I get along really well with them and they never annoy me. They also are super hard working and are my kind of people. If I could go into the day care all day I would. I never got my finger print clearance card though so I try not to over do it.

I get free lunch every day! And its almost always is really good! Today I ate my plate and sat here wishing i had put more on because I was still hungry when Debby came in and set a plate down of more chicken and potatoes then came back with more strawberries and tomatoes! I love that lady!

This job really is amazing and I'm super super lucky to have it. The people I work with aren't really that bad, but I'm super excited to get to Idaho and either find other job to try out for a bit or not work at all!! ( lets just hope BJ can find a super good job!!)

No comments: