Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1 week at Dr


Her cute hands always have to be out of the blanket. No swaddling this girl. She is always putting her hands in some cute way. I love when she is nursing she will hold my boob or hang on to my bra. I love it!

8 days old
8.44 lbs 67%
21 in. 86%
head- 14 in. 54%

We have a cute cute baby! We are still learning but loving it! Found out today that i didn't get into the nursing program. I was a tad disappointed but hugely relieved that i don't have to worry about that right now. I'll leave it on the back burner. Now I have to figure out if I want to go to school next semester or wait til Jan.

Fun story... I always put down something, towel changing pad, when i change Rylee's diaper. I just know i always need something just in case. today we got back from the doctors (i saw one i didn't care for. I wish i was rich so i could get off the schools insurance and get a good one that allowed me to not go to a clinic. Oh well I at least know i like one of three so far) and she needed a diaper changed. Lately she hasn't liked changing time and after screaming her lungs out at the docs i tried going fast. We were on the love sac and i was changing one of her bigger ones when she starts pooping! On the sac! On the cover i just washed 2 days ago! I just laughed and tried catching as much as I could with a wipe. Figures the one time I don't put something down she poops. Gotta love it!!


1 comment:

Visage said...

CUTE! I'm happy for you!You'll have to tell me how labor went.