Tuesday, May 10, 2011

39 weeks

I've been really worried about what my hair will look like in the pictures of me holding my baby after she is born. I've been stressing really. Doing my hair is the last thing on my mind and it was looking really really bad. Finally I brought it up to my husband and he said to cut it. I've been growing it out since we started dating (2 years ago!!) because he likes "princess hair". And I have always wanted to have hair long enough to cover my boobs completely. Weird I know. I couldn't take my hair being ugly and my bangs were driving me crazy.

I was worried to go get it cut because last hair appointment I just cried in the chair when she finished. I warned the girl this could happen and this time I was super vocal and explained in great detail what I wanted and made her keep going until I loved it. 
What do you think?!
I woke up this morning and looking in the mirror and i didn't think "wow my hair sucks." I hope once my fat face goes away it will look even cuter on me. BJ approves it too! 

* I'm still not use to being in an LDS community. I have never sat in a hair salon and truly expressed how I felt when I was preparing to serve a  mission and how my testimony grew the most during that time. And I've never been offered the Ensign to read while I wait to get my hair cut. It still catches me off guard but I kind of like it! Its not in your face but its there.*



I am HUGE! 
~ Going walking hurts but I keep going then I feel better. UGH

~ This is one of the only outfits that fits me still. My cute grey dress shows off my fat suit now and is no longer cute. Most days its naked time all day long and I dread leaving the house. I'm really really hoping she gets here soon before guests arrive and I shed some weight to fit in clothes again so I don't have to wear the same thing every day while people are here. My mom might just have to endure naked time though.

~ I have pain all day every day.. well at least the past 2 days. I think its finally the start and then it goes away and I feel just fine. Its getting hard to deal with emotionally. I don't know how much more pain I can go through then feel fine then pain and so on. Its really hard to deal with. 

~ She is so very heavy to carry!!!

~ I'm starting to feel bad for her. She feels so scrunched inside of me. There is something that she rubs her foot over that sends pains down my side. It happens 3-4 times a day. I can't hunch over ever either. 

~If I go to long without eating (i don't know how long it varies which makes it harder) I start to over heat and get really really bad stomach pains and I start shaking. Its weird.

~ If I don't sleep well or get enough my pains are worse.

~ I know this sounds like all complaints but I just want to write it down so I can compare with future kids. I'm really really nervous for her to get here. I know I wont sleep and that scares me. I worry about walking up and down the stairs with her. I worry about not taking enough pictures. I worry about my husband. I worry I will have way too many nights of not knowing what the heck to do. 

~ I just can't wait to hold her. I can't wait to see BJ meet his daughter for the first time. I can't wait to change diapers and run out of clean clothes for everyone and be over my head. What an adventure! I just want to experience all of it to the fullest!! 

What do you do when its raining and 39 weeks pregnant and not working? 



We find a craft to do. 
We learned how to tie hemp bracelets and necklaces.  

After going to the library for BJ to do some work for his dad, We had nothing else to do. TV gets old fast we found out. BJ said we should do a craft. He wanted to tie dye some shirts. Some day we will! We keep trying and it never ends up happening. We went to the craft store and ended up leaving with hemp.

We spent 4-5 hours today learning how to do it. We both now have ankle bracelets and matching necklaces. It was fun and we have lots to make more when we get bored.

=]


2 comments:

Bre said...

Those necklaces are super cool!

Amber Neeley said...

Naked time!!!! BAHAHAHAHA. SO FUNNY! Oh man, you are so open and I love it!