Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rylees first week

Daddy with his glow worm baby. She is the princess of the house. The love sac is now her's =]


She loves her car seat but hates being swaddled 
GG bought this dress the day we found out we were having a girl. 
We went to sacrament today so she got dressed up

Daddy was playing with her and took lots of pictures



These pictures don't even come close to capturing how cute she really is!

Her face is starting to fill out. she loves her milk =]


This is their silly faces =]



She only had to be our glow worm to 2 days after the hospital. I was glad to take it back because now I can cuddle with her!
Oh and this is my placenta! The midwife saved it for me so I could get a good look at it. I put on a glove and BJ and I poked and played with it for a bit. I just think the placenta is so cool! 

Rylee will be 1 week old tomorrow. I can't get over how cute she is. She hears it all day everyday! I just love that little face!! My favorite time is when I burp her. She is always milk drunk and makes the cutest faces. 
Once my milk came in she couldn't get enough of it. She eats a ton then sleeps it all off. She sleeps for a good 3-4 hours then is up for about an hour to two hours eating and looking around. It works out great but can be hard when I'm read for bed and she is ready to be awake. But then she sleeps great so I can't complain. She really is the best baby! We are lucky parents to have her! 
I feel great. I have to remind myself that even though I finally have energy I have to take my time. I just want to go go go but then I get really tired and sore. 
BJ and I are loving being parents. Its everything and more then what we thought! 
Now BJ just needs to get a job and life will be perfect!!!!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh MY goodness. That dress on her is beyond adorable!

Bre said...

Could I have at least had a warning before that last picture popped up?! lol. At first I thought you were doing some finger painting, and then I read the caption. I don't feel very good any more...

Cassi said...

krystal you crack me up! hahah

Visage said...

never even saw my own placenta. it looks gross