Sunday, June 5, 2011

Things we do


The weather is starting to get really nice here. Its driving me nuts sitting in the house all day so I thought it would be nice to go on a picnic. 


mom is super crafty and hand stitched this. I love it! green and purple are my favorite colors.  




 I found this website http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/7-signs-of-a-new-mom/ and it talks about the 7 signs that you are a new mom. i'm pretty sure i'm the luckiest first time mom ever.
1. she is wearing yoga pants.- I'm wearing my maternity pants and my husbands button up shirts. Button up is so much easier when nursing!
2.no make-up - I actually get ready now. I gave that up around my third trimester but since she's come I've done my hair every day and worn make-up!
3.dark circles under the eye- I haven't had this much sleep since i got pregnant! I was worried about the no sleep part but Rylee sleeps great! The first week she slept for 3 hours at a time. The last few days she has slept for 7 straight hours!! As long as i'm sleeping next to her she sleeps great! I do take a nap with her around 3 every day so I'm  doing great!
4.hair in pony- only today for church cuz she slept in and we took a shower so i didn't have time to do my hair
5.wanting to talk to adults- my husband and mom are with me 24/7 so thats not a problem
6.spit up every where- Rylee doesn't spit up. She has maybe 5 times and it just dribbles out when we burp her. it doesn't even get on her clothes
7. all of the above

I'm sure i'll get my turn at some point with all of these things but for now i'm super lucky to have the best baby ever. She is awake a ton during the day and still eats great. I tried out my cloth diapers and they work great for poopy but not pee. she is still too small for them so i have to wait a bit. she loves loves loves the shower and cries when we get out. She is always chill but in the shower she is the happiest. she likes the colder weather. her paci is her best friend. When daddy holds her she is always wide awake the whole time. When I hold her she is out like a light. BJ says this  is because he is fun and i'm boring lol. typing one handed is kind of hard! i also leaked through my shirt for the first time on Saturday. it is still weird to me to feel something wet and realize i'm leaking. i have yet to figure out the stupid pads. They always move and I still get all wet. Nursing is easy its the bra and clothes that are hard to work.

We also went to a soccer game. We go to daddy's basketball games and his other teams game and  i finally found time to watch a soccer match!

2 comments:

Hebner Happenings said...

love your blog, and the pictures of my favorite 6 grandchild. like your planket too.

Visage said...

I'm glad you got out of the house! If you don't do things like that for yourself then you start to lose your sanity. Maybe not just yet for you since you just barely had her. But you will! So remember that. lol