Saturday, June 25, 2011

All in one

I hate putting a bunch of posts all in one but I'm short on internet time and not holding rylee time. 

She fell asleep with Aunt karen with her feet up on her

Aunt karen was nice enough to be a cozy chair for her =]

Misty and Aunt Sandy and Uncle George came over and spoiled Rylee with cute outfits and a baby carrier! I am so excited to use it! I've been wanting one so bad! i can't wait!!

Dad got her a swim suit so we tried swimming out. She loves water! Her swim suit is super cute and a tad big. Her bottoms slip right off her tiny booty! I couldn't get in the water yet and BJ can't get is 7 stitches wet. (Fun story, BJ sliced his finer with a pocket knife the day we were packing to come to AZ. I rushed him to the student health care center and then he sat with rylee while I did all the packing and putting things in the car and driving to Salt lake. He can't do something but he is still a big help!)

Father's day!

Isn't daddy and Rylee so cute!! I didn't get anything on mothers day but I wanted BJ to have something. We went to the drive ins and saw X MEN and Fast five. It was awesome. Rylee did great sleeping with us on the air mattress in the back of our car. I also asked him what he wanted for dinner and he wanted home made pizza, fresh squeezed lemonade and cheesecake. Well fathers day came and Rylee wasn't happy (she never is on sundays. even when I was pregnant sundays were my worst days. werid I know). Thankfully Danny came over and helped BJ make all his stuff and Rylee and I got to enjoy them after our 3 hour nap =] We also went for a walk and got to see people from our old ward. It was a good day.

This is the first and prolly only time she can wear those cute white shoes. She got all dressed up for daddy.To bad her feet are huge but at least she got to wear shoes once. This was her first time ever wearing shoes too =]

Being back in AZ is hard but We love seeing everyone. Dad got her a cute dress and sock shoes for her one month birthday. This week we are taking her one month pictures and I plan to dress her in that. I'm glad Rylee got to meet dad while she was still tiny! Grammy (mother in law) was very excited to hold her she ran up from working out just to hold her. Grandpa had her but Helen took her right away!! =] Her aunts were so excited to see her. Maire showed her off to all her co workers. Michele treated us to dinner at Olive Garden. Sadly Rylee doesn't like being in places that are loud and overcrowed so I didn't get to eat my meal until I got home. It was good though. She also got very spoiled by her cousins and now has lots of clothes to wear while down here that are summer clothes! Thanks misty, jessica, and eva!!!

1 comment:

Hebner Happenings said...

thanks for posting! love the pic's and yo guys so much.