Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Full Term

I never got around to taking maternity pictures. I should have took them at like 30 weeks when I was big but didn't feel like I had 20 layers of fat on me yet. I didn't know that. I also could care less to put make up on ever and its minimal what goes on for church even. So no cute pictures for me. There is website my sister Kim got me hooked on called Pinterest. I love it and there were a ton of cute maternity ideas. Since my sister Kerri is here I had her take some to see how they would turn out. 


There was one with the boy holding a pumpkin and it was the same size as her belly. So stinkin cute.
My belly is bigger then this seedless watermelon and not nearly as cute as the one I saw.

This is a work in progress. Once the baby gets here we'll take another one in this same shirt and hold her in front of me. We'll see how it turns out. 

There are other ones I wanted to try and do but I just don't have the means to do them and I don't feel like paying someone to take pictures of just my belly. 

Updates
~ Nothing new same old same old

~ Having my sister Kerri here has been fun! I am now in her shoes that she was in almost 4 years ago! Its been fun to see the other side. I have loved every minute of her being here and playing with Kaci and Forrest. Uncle Bruce is the favorite sadly but since I'm not too much fun these days I'm just glad he is around to play with them and make them happy. Kaci loves Bruce. Its so cute to watch them play. 

~I lost most of my mucus plug so that means some of my pain has been worth it.

~ The first night I woke up to Forrest crying I realized I think I can wait a little bit longer for my baby to get here. Then I started to hurt and I'm worried about the no sleep but I'm ready to be done. 

~ My midwife said I need to exercise and lay off the sweets so instead of changing my eating habits I just walked a few miles each day while BJ played basketball. I ended up losing a pound. Go me!!!

~ My sister in law had her baby Tuesday night. They always wait to be surprised on the gender and she had a little girl!!!!! I am so happy my daughter will have a girl cousin to play with that is only a few days to weeks older than her! I hope they will become the best of friends but if not at least they will have someone to play with at family gatherings.


4 comments:

gary hebner said...

what cute idea. glad i'm not passing a watermelon. good luck with that. needle please! say hi to kerri and the kids for me. thats bruce too(kids)

Visage said...

Cute pictures! Wish I would've done something so clever! You're almost there! You have to let me know how everything goes!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! We did a set of side shots of me at 8 months and Pat trying to poke his belly out as far as mine. It was fun. Give Kerri a hug for me!

Kerri said...

I still like the watermelon picture A LOT!