Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

This year I wasn't really all into my birthday coming. First time ever! It ended up being amazing thanks to my wonderful husband!

~He let me sleep in since we have been waking up early everyday the past weekend.
~ After we dropped off my mother in law we got to go shopping at my favorite grocery store WINCO!
~I ate half of an amazingly good chocolate muffin!
~ My sister in law Liz sent me a gift card for Applebee's so we got to go have a very yummy lunch!!( and dinner because we had left overs)
~ I got to pick what show I wanted to watch while I drifted off to my nap
~Thanks to my Dad, mom, and friend Jessica I got a fancy pedicure. Since people sent me money I went for the fancy one which included getting my toes done, getting a yummy fancy drink, a plate of chocolates and candies, and a nice warm neck thingy. It was a great pedicure. They did so much that I'm not used too. My toes turned out really cute too.

 Me at 36 weeks. Nothing really eventful has happened this last week. Thanks to my mother in law we got everything moved in to our new place and everything is unpacked. She is still getting bigger and the midwife finally said I needed to stay away from sweets and try to slow down the weight gain. eek!  I want to spend the rest of the week getting her room ready then I want her here! BJ told me about a dream he had of her and ever since all I can think about is her and what it will be like once she finally gets here!!!!!

BJ got me flowers too. He had them in the car when he picked me up from my pedicure
I also got my diapers in the mail that day! 
The spa place even gave me all the scrubby tools they used on me and flip flops

We had Danny, Matt, and Camille over for cake and ice cream. I wanted to make it look cute so I used my serving dishes. They sang to me and then we watched Eagle eye that I fell asleep in.


I told BJ that my 22nd year was the most eventful year I have prolly ever had. 
I got married
I got pregnant
I moved to Idaho
I worked full time, went to school full time, and was pregnant

Thats a lot! I'm looking forward to my 23rd year as it will be my first year as a parent!
I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!

No comments: