Saturday, March 27, 2010

Forever and Always!


Bruce and I got tickets from his dad to go to the suns game. we were 14th row from the bench. This is without zoom. Games are so much more fun in real life!!!!!!!! I don't think I have ever been to a game without working it! We had a blast!

I have wanted an orange nash jersey for i don't know how long! I told Bruce we should get one with a tax return money. He was all for it!!

You can personalized it now too! We have been saving up to get soccer jerseys with forever and always on the back and when we saw we could do this we went for it!!! How sweet are they?!?!?! we love them! We play basketball more then soccer and they were right there so we think it was worth it! =]

1 comment:

Kerri said...

You might start having to buy me stuff too so I don't get so jealous reading your blog. Geez, if I had your money.

I thought the post was going to be about the fact that you have been cheering for the Suns your entire life and that you would forever and always be one of their fans whether you really wanted to be or not. Gosh, remember all those nights watching it at Grandma Buns house and how intense she was about it all? Is she still a sports fanatic? Pretty funny stuff.