Wednesday, March 24, 2010

iPhone!




I took the plunge! Bruce has been asking me what I want for my birthday. I said I wanted an upgrade to an itouch. Then he asked when my contract was up and so I called up tmobile. Turns out it was up the start of the new year! That meant I was free to get whatever phone I wanted!!!! I loved my blackberry but wouldn't an iPhone be cool?!? We went to the store and with the amazing tax returns got an iPhone! I love it! It's so modern and fun!

Blackberry and iPhone pro and cons
blackberry has no touch screen
iPhone is only touch screen which some times can be frustrating but always cool
AT&T gets dumb service!
AT&T has 3g which is super fast
iPhone has better Internet
blackberry has spell check whenever you type!
iPhone has a guess what you're going to say but no spell check grrr!!
iPhone is longer but slimmer
blackberry ha longer battery life
iPhone has better apps and are way cool
iPhone only runs on apps
blackberry has a flashing light when you have a message
blackberry does bluetooth for songs and can send songs for ringtones
iPhone only does Bluetooth for heads free set
iPhone less likely to get virus
blackberry tether! ( meaning it can be used as a modem for your computer to get Internet)


All in all I'm happy with it but I miss my blackberry sometimes. They have touch screen blackberries but we figured iPhone is a mac while blackberry is like a pc. It depends on what you like better i like both the same so I'm happy!!


And yes this post was done on the said iPhone! Once I get the app I can upload my camera pictures on here but til then we just have to use the laptop when I have fast wireless!

No comments: