Saturday, March 27, 2010

K8E!!!


My Friend from high school got married! We went to the shout house which is like pianos playing and they sing any song you request (with a tip we found out). I bought her the shown nightgown. When she opened it she said, " OOOO can i wear this with jeans??" I said," sure if you want but its a nightgown." Then we all laughed. I guess if you wear silky strappy shirts this would be a shirt. I don't so I knew it was something to sleep in. IT was a classic K8e thing to say!!


We now have a picture at hers and bres like this... sad to say bre might not be at mine to take this picture but we'll see. we all have been friends since freshman year! Thats almost 8 years people! Its crazy! We all played a sport together at some point. Freshman and sophmore year was basketball for all three. Volleyball for me and bre. Track for me and k8e. then soccer for me and k8e. Its thanks to k8e that bruce and I hung out after my birthday party and got the whole dating rolling! I love these 2 girls!!!

No comments: