Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wedding dress!

So my mom and bruce and old roommate ( did i ever mention i moved again? i now live with bruce's sister Michele... just fyi) went shopping for dresses and found this one.
It is a bridesmaid dress so i can get it in white. Its a horrible picture because you aren't allowed to take pictures and i snuck this one. I like it a lot but i went online looking to see if there was anything else. Cost $170 not including extra material for sleeves.

I then found this dress! This lady custom makes her dresses. She has the orginal and then you can add, take off , or do whatever you want to it. One lady did this custom dress. I thought it was super cute. I'm not a lacy person though. But this is the first dress with sleeves that i actually like. Cost around $550ish.
Then i kept looking and found this dress!!!!! sooooooooooo cute! Its a knock off from a designer dress. Michelle Roth's Maya dress! I love it! I looked around and found that i could get this one for $400. Its online so i'm super ify about it about its cute!

This dress is the Michelle Roth orginal. I found a store in California that sells it. Cost $1,500 to $2,000. YIKES! i like more then the knock off. But i would take the knock off. However its shorter but is it to short? How could i find material to match to put sleeves... would it look cute with a jacket.... lots of questions right!!?!
Then i did more searching (which is surprising cuz i am the worst person at finding things online) and found the Michelle Roth Maya dress for ................ $330 and they will sell you extra material!!!! All in all it would be $350 for my dress shipping and handling included! I'm still worried about it being online but the site has a return policy and they ship in 25 business days. I figured i can buy it a little bit bigger then it get taken it to fit me. I love this dress! Mostly cuz it fits! Krystal Balls in a poka dot dress! Come on! Its amazing!!!!!!! Now i just gotta save up after all this holiday spending money stuff and I can order it whenever! I want it now just cuz I do but I think i'll wait til about Feb or March to order it.








No comments: