Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby grand anyone?


Introducing the Balls-Hebner Baby Grand piano!!!!!

Yup you read it right! I now own a baby grand! Well Bruce and i own it together!! Syl and Cliff didn't want to store or keep it so we gladly took it off of their hands! It now has a home in Bruce's parents guest house, where bruce lives, until we get our place! I LOVE IT!!! It is my new happy thought!!!! I have a piano! and its a BABY GRAND!!! It needs some tuning and some of the keys are jammed from how it was stored but we are more then willing in saving up some money to get it all working. I want to paint it green! it needs a paint job... what do you think? =]

1 comment:

Kerri said...

way cool krys. a green piano sounds awesome. it's a lot of work (just ask brad) but you'll love it even more when you refinish it. way cool!