Monday, December 21, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Bruce wanted to buy a real tree! I was all about that idea! We went and walked around and i found THE perfect tree, but it was prolly over $100 and bruce said maybe not this year lol. Then we found a tree that fit us perfectly (see picture above and to the right). The guy told us the price and we said hmmm how about a different one. We got Ted (our tree) for some what of a good price and he looked just like this tree so we were happy!!!

Good thing we have randy! Ted fit perfectly in him!
Bruce was putting the stand on Ted. Who knew how hard it was to put a stand on a tree and have it stand up right. Ted leans a tad but it works for us
Bruce's mother had lights for us so we put those on right away

Then Bruce and I went to Big Lots and found cute ornaments for pretty cheap. I let bruce decorate the tree. I still have this image of putting on the ornaments as a child then later having mom come and rearrange them so they looked good lol. so i put the hooks on while bruce placed them.
Bruce made me pick out my favorite ornament and put at least one on Ted. If you can see the tv we just had to put on a christmas movie while we decorated the tree... Cool Runnings. =] idk where it came from but its the movie we watched!
Here is Ted in all his glory! Bruce wanted a star for the top and even let me put it on! Well i put it on then he thought it was on wrong then he tried putting in on then broke our cheap plastic star and i had to fix it and then put it on. I think Ted looks amazing next to our baby grand! I love it!!!! Bruce is the best!!!

No comments: